Most companies have growth targets and yet there is often a disconnect between plans made in the boardroom and plans made in the production environment. Add to this the surprisingly low utilisation of bench-marked SMT lines and it soon becomes apparent there’s significant scope for improvement. Mycronic will help you understand and measure what is really going on in your SMT assembly line and give you insight on how to implement improvements. The net result will be a joined-up strategy and an increase to your bottom line.
Key learning points for this session:
1. How to understand and measure what is really going on in your SMT assembly line
2. Ideas for improving every step of your production process, from component storage, through to paste printing, paste inspection, component placement and final stage AOI.
3. How to develop SMT production objectives in line with wider business goals
4. Understanding the interplay between net output, components per hour (cph) and utilisation
5. Industry benchmarks for SMT line utilisation – how does your production compare?